- Ability for administrators to set a Learning Path Access expiry – for example, the Learning Path is only accessible for 30 days from assignment and/or activation. The Path must be completed prior to the access expiry date or it will have to be repurchased (storefront sites) or reassigned by an administrator (non-storefront sites).
- Path access expiry notification added.
- Path to Learning Assignments page/functionality updates – ability for an administrator to manually assign a Learning Path updated based on a number of scenarios:
- If the path status is set to expiring, expired, redo or the Learning Path has Admin Reassignments enabled, the reassign button should be visible.
- If the path status is set to assigned the remove button and redo button should be visible. For catalog/storefront-catalog sites, clicking the redo button forces the learner to repurchase the path. For this scenario nothing needs to be changed; this is how it currently works.
- If the path status is set to activated the disable button and redo button are visible (Admin Reassignments not enabled).
- If the path status is set to activated and Admin Reassignments is enabled the disable button, redo button and reassign button are visible.
- If the path status is set to completed the redo button appears (Admin Reassignments not enabled).
- If the path status is set to completed and Admin Reassignments is enabled the redo button and the reassign button appears.
- If the path status is set to disabled and Admin Reassignment is enabled show assign button.
- If the only option is to reassign a path, do not show the redo button (i.e., just show the reassign button).
- In all instances the reassign button will do the exact same thing as if you were to work through the Path to Learner Assignment wizard.
- Recognition Item – Status note translated
- Removed legend on the Learning Plan page – the legend was created when we did not have the status text on each of the paths, however, because the text status is available, the legend is redundant and has therefore been removed.