- Upload and Assign Custom Certifications to Learning Paths:
- Last sprint, we introduced the ability to assign Custom Certificates to a Learning Path. Within SkillBuilder, you can now upload Acrobat Forms (AcroForms), which are PDF files that contain form fields (or AcroFields). Once uploaded, custom certificates can be assigned to Learning Paths. Please refer to the Help article available within the application for additional instructions.
- When turned on, Super Administrators and Site Administrators can impersonate learners. If you are interested in enabling this feature, please contact SkillBuilder Support.
- A new impersonation report has been added to Reports, allowing you to track impersonation activity.
- Updates to new version of AngularJS.
- When uploading a new profile picture file with the same file name as the existing picture, the profile picture was being deleted. This has been resolved.
- PayPal and Moneris processor errors resolved.
- Disabled learners were showing up in list when adding new registrants to seminars and webinars. This has been resolved.
- Shopping cart bug fix.